Top 12 foods for a flat tummy
Monday, October 05, 2015 by Vicki Batts
Being bloated is a terrible feeling. It makes you self-conscious and can even ruin what would otherwise be a good time. Well, say goodbye to that bloated belly. Here are 12 foods to fight bloat and bring you peace of mind:
- Papaya – contains papain, a protein-digesting enzyme.
- Avocado – contains lipase, which helps break down fats.
- Pineapple – contain bromelain, another protein-digesting enzyme.
- Ginger – soothes and relieves gas.
- Raw apple cider vinegar – helps prevent bloating.
- Yogurt – probiotics help to prevent and relieve gas and bloating
- Oats – fiber rich, also prebiotic to support good gut bacteria
- Bananas – rich in potassium to relieve fluid retention.
- Water – you need to drink water to expel water!
- Watermelon – rich in water and potassium to shed excess salt and fluid.
- Asparagus – Helps your body expel fluid.
- Herbal teas – many herbal teas can help relieve gas and fluid retention.